Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia introduced its new Lumia flagship phone called Lumia 925. This phone packs same Snapdragon S4 processor having 1.5 GHz clock speed as of Lumia 920. It Has 1GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of on board memory to store your data. This time Nokia is concentrating more on camera and phone dimensions. As this device has 8.7 Megapixel camera which is capable of capturing 1080p videos and great low light images with its pure view technology. The screen is 4.5” AMOLED with Gorilla Glass 2.
The main thing about this phone is its design, it looks stunningly beautiful and has steel body for better protection. Phone comes with three colors white, black and gray. We think the back panel is the most beutifully designed back panel ever.
It has 1GB of RAM
16/32 GB of in built memory
Unfortunately it doesn't allow us to upgrade memory, as it doesn't have a microSD expansion slot
Screen is 4.5" AMOLED with 1280 x 768 resolution having 334 ppi of pixel density.
It also packs some more features as
Display features: PureMotion HD+, ClearBlack, Brightness control, Orientation sensor, High brightness mode, Sunlight readability enhancements, Refresh rate 60 Hz, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2, Sculpted glass, Easy to clean, Lumia Color profile, Wide viewing angle Display colors: TrueColor (24-bit/16M) Aspect ratio: 15:9 Pixel density: 334 ppi Display technology: AMOLED Touch screen technology: Super-sensitive touch Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer
- SIM card type: Micro SIM
- Dual SIM: No
- Charging connectors: Micro-USB
- AV connectors: 3.5 mm audio connector
- System connectors: Micro-USB-B
- USB: USB 2.0
It has a 2000 mAh battery. Which is non removable Li-Ion battery. We don't think this will last atleast a day, but we can't say anything yet until we test its battery.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth profiles: Object Push profile (OPP) 1.1, Hands-free profile (HFP) 1.5, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.4, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.1
- Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi security modes: WPA2 (AES/TKIP), WPA, WPA-Personal, WEP, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA
- NFC: Secure NFC for payment, Sharing, Pairing, Tagging
- Other wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi Channel bonding