This time we are going to talk about a phone which is one of its kind. Yes, its none other than the HTC One. HTC planning to make solid impressions through HTC One phone, and they can as this device packs everything that you ever wanted in a android smart phone. This is not just manufactured as other phones, it is very well crafted in a single block of anodized aluminum, sprinkled with polycarbonate accents throughout. This gives it a solid look and built quality. The device comes equipped with a 4.7 inch LCD 3 display with 1080p resolution and 468 ppi of pixel density.
Talking about the hardware, it has a quad core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 processor, an Adreno 320 GPU and 2 GB of RAM, which is pretty enough to give you a great gaming experience. More on that it has a new HTC UltraPixel Camera which proved to be good when compared to Samusung Galaxy S4 . It can also record 1080p videos at 30 fps and video quality is also outstanding.
This time HTC also came up with a new UI called HTC sense 5. It contains HTC BlinkFeed™ which certainly is a great feature, it provides all your live feeds such as social or any other on your home screen(we can say Flipboard on your home).
Scroll down to get more information, also feel free to vote this device and comment let the whole world know what do you think about this phone.
Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
1.7 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Quad Core processor
- It has a 2 GB of RAM
- It comes 16/32 GB variants
- Amongst 32 GB we get 26 GB of memory to use.
Screen is 4.7 inch Full HD with 1080p resolution and 468 PPI pixel density.
137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection (Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
Main Camera is HTC UltraPixel camera
2.1 Megapixel front Camera, records videos of 1080p @ 30fps
Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery of 2300 mAh Capacity
- Talk time: Up to 18 hours
- WCDMA Up to 19 hours
- CDMA Up to 27 hours
- GSM Standby time: Up to 500 hours
- WCDMA Up to 496 hours
- CDMA Up to 479 hours for GSM
- NFC capable3
- Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC Connect
- Miracast wireless display standard
- Support consumer infrared remote control