In this tutorial we are gonna see how webform submissions could be displayed or fetched in views on Drupal 7
Whilst writing this solutions I am having Views 7.x-3.11 and Webform 7.x-4.11 installed in my Drupal instance. And I belive you have came to this page that means you have installed views and webforms already.
So lets start with the process,
- Go to the Structure -> Views and click on
- Select Options as displayed in below screenshot:
- Click on Continue and Edit and you will see a view with all your webform submissions for all webforms you have in your site
- Now if you want to filter out for only specific webform then you might want to consider either adding a contextual filter then you will find it under Advanced settings - > CONTEXTUAL FILTERS and you can add one provide a default value and you can see submissions for only that specific form. Make sure you pass nid as a argument.
- Or if you want to provide filter on th go then add a normal filter, then add a filter under FILTER CRITERIA and select nid and equal to and then pass your webform id into it.
- Now you will be able to see only specific form submissions.
Hope this helped you out. If you have any questions please write me in below comment section.